Microthin dual color Green/Amber

Kendreth

Jul 28, 2011
Nashua, NH
Just had these out today and shot a quick video. There going to go in my grill when i have the time.

their are sooooo many different ways to wire these up such a cool product

I find them very cool, its hard to find high end dual color green. Cant wait to hook them up!!!

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
How much did those puppies run you? Its Hard to find anything Dual Color in amber green, its that of full amber for us here in florida and who wants to look like a tow truck!

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Nice, I just got this price from their Price List for them, waiting on new Supplier here in area for better quote.

ULTMC-AG
12 LED, Mega Thin™ surface mo
unt, multicolor, 12-24VDC, amber/green
$130.68

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
well i sent a Quote Request off to Code 3, No Responce as of yet, going to check with all 3 of my Local Suppliers here to see what they say, im sure that price was the Retail Pricing not Wholesale, so im sure someone will have a much better price. hold off on that for me till i get answers, Thanks

Kendreth

Jul 28, 2011
Nashua, NH
so i dont know what to call this patteren other than super split fail. would never use it but wanted to share

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

again, cant really see an application but its definitely whackertastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.