Mini Vector lightbar display mount 3 pod light

Engineer8307

Nov 19, 2014
Illinois/Chicago
Hey guys, have question. I have a federal signal mini vector 3 pod lightbar. I want to mount it on my wall. I do not have the mounting feet. Any ideas on how to do this? Anyone here mount one on a wall?

Jun 18, 2013
PA
With the sheer number of vector lights that people can't seem to get rid of post a want AD for a set of mounting feet.

The reset is ingenuity to get what you want.. maybe mount it to some blocks of wood and then that to the wall?

Reactions: Engineer8307

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
I mounted a set of FS viewpoints to a wood shelf. Drilled holes through the shelf for the bolts coming off the frame. I believe the 3 pod is setup the same way. Worked pretty well for me.

Seth

Reactions: Engineer8307

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.