Minor police accident but good driving

mfaith91

May 23, 2010
Kentucky
Yes, and no. Had he not been tailgating he would have had a second longer to react to the car because he would have had more visability.

Mike

Rofocowboy84

May 20, 2010
Centre County, PA
mfaith91 said:
Yes, and no. Had he not been tailgating he would have had a second longer to react to the car because he would have had more visability.

Mike

You consider that tailgating? Wow....I mean, I know in your old age and everything you're trying to be a more cautious driver (slowly accelerating from green lights, driving 10 under the limit), but still..... :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

Bigassfireman

May 23, 2010
U. S. of A. Ohio
Had he been any farther back it looks as though he would have had much more of an impact than just getting hit on the rear. If he had been tailgating, he probably would have missed being in the crash all together.

D

Donslockkey

I used to drive those roads all the time. I think they're all lucky it wasn't any worse than it really was. Don Myhre

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.