Moonachie Fire Chief suburban (slicktop)

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
Nice. I agree that slick tops are out of place in the fire service, but this one was done really well.

MEMS-LT

May 20, 2010
NNJ
if its the Moonache in Northern NJ it very well may have been done by him. That town is in the same area as his shop.

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
I love this install. Most of all I love the red and BLUE on a fire vehicle. I know that many ppl on elb will disagree with my buy I think every FD unit should not only have red they should have blue as well.

dustymedic

May 21, 2010
Columbus,OH
One of the Chiefs around here has a slick top SUV. he said the reason he had it set up that way was so he can put in his garage at night. He's got Inter edges front & back and a halogen throw light..

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
dustymedic said:
One of the Chiefs around here has a slick top SUV. he said the reason he had it set up that way was so he can put in his garage at night. He's got Inter edges front & back and a halogen throw light..

pics and video Dusty! :p

irsa76

May 24, 2010
Australia, NSW
Slicktop fire looks odd, but not as odd as some of the fire agency cars here. Alot of the headquarters units run as slicktops. Although a couple of units are actually unmarked, one senior officer has had a couple of fully marked units vandalised in the past at his house.

Tri-State PSE

May 21, 2010
Middletown, Ohio
Dark tinted windows too! Nice Touch :cool:

I have to agree w/ some of the other comments, red/blue is for Police.

I would love to see this done with Red/White, instead of R/B,...but every state/dept. is different :)

Jun 6, 2010
Bergen Co. , NJ
SlickTop Solutions said:
Nice to see you make it over here...it was getting a little boring... :cool:[/quote:39b52y83]

yea i was contemplating it for a while. I have a few police car installs but they are so plain jane it wasnt even worth it and they were in and out of the shop in a day so it was hard to take pictures. And the cars that were in the shop were no pictures allowed installs (tahoes) but when the time comes i will show you all a third party that will have some clips that they will be on.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.