More Tri-mode products..

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I was just thinking about a warning light that could be used for red / white  warn/traffic clearing and then a red only for ID  when not movingand a white light over ride for takedowns, or scene lighting...

Yall already have the technology in the cannons, why not go further with the tir 3's tir 6's and apollos

Reactions: mpaine

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I was just thinking about a warning light that could be used for red / white warn/traffic clearing and then a red only for ID when not movingand a white light over ride for takedowns, or scene lighting...

Yall already have the technology in the cannons, why not go further with the tir 3's tir 6's and apollos
Basically sounds like NFPA setup (park kill flashing white) plus flood override. I'm sure it'd be something you can attempt with custom 4200 programming

I doubt it'd be hard to set up for the apollos (since they're basically 2 different color lin3's in 1 housing), but I don't think it's likely with the TIR-optic T3/T6 series b/c I've been told that the dual color LEDs used in SNM & axixtech products (although super bright and good enough for most of us) do not meet the quality standards of the bigger American manufacturers, hence why they interweave different color diodes for dual/tri-color capabilities and only offer linear multi-color

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
4200 is out if my budget and space in vehicle.

Tom@Feniex

May 21, 2015
Austin, Texas
Jarred,

It sounds like you're referring to the Feniex Cannon 3 mode capability. Is there a particular pattern/function you're trying to achieve with the rest of Feniex products? 

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Either Apollo or tir 3/6 on a LP bracket for the front of my car....

I'd like a red/ white for responding

Red while stationary or for ID

And then white for forward facing scene lighting.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Either Apollo or tir 3/6 on a LP bracket for the front of my car....

I'd like a red/ white for responding

Red while stationary or for ID

And then white for forward facing scene lighting.
so you want additional modes to the Cobra series and dual color options for them as well. 

You want a third mode added to the apollo F6 right?

Reactions: strobecrazy

Edmontonsecurity

May 21, 2014
Alberta canada
I'd also like to see a bunch more mode feature options.

The Apollos should at min. Brought up to the 3 modes. The cobras would be nice to set up in a 3 mode so you can have a response mode, stationary mode along with a night time dim mode.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
i could see the merit in 3 modes for other light heads, specifically the apollo, and have also wondered why this technology wasnt adapted to them.

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
I would love to see more modes across the lines, T3/T6/Apollo etc and any future light heads. Along with bringing all the flash patterns in line with each other for synchronization capability and ability to use with an external flasher. I feel this would be a good move for the future of Feniex. I would love the ability to use T3/T6/Apollos, etc all together, sync'd and have different modes for response/scene without the need for external flashers.

Personally, I would love to see the T3's flash patterns brought across all the lines.

I personally love the quad flash and the T3's Attack 1 patterns!

Reactions: Brendan11

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron Brooks

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.