Mother shoots 8MO baby then herself

UndercoverVLS

Jun 1, 2010
NY
that is absolutely crazy. How could you possibly have the guts to pull the trigger on an 8 month old who was probably smiling at the time. :cry:

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
RMBROWN said:
Very upsetting....WTF is this world coming too..... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Agreed 100%.......just horrid :x :cry: .

mfaith91

May 23, 2010
Kentucky
See... this is one of those links I won't ever click on.... I don't want to know the details, nor the specifics. While I realize we work this shit on a daily basis... sometimes I'd like to enjoy NOT having to have it in my face.

What's this world coming to...

Well- it started when they said we couldn't spank our kids...

Then they took the paddle from the principal...

Then they said that teachers had to teach to a "test"...

They also said that everyone get's to get on the team, and everyone gets a trophy.

I call this younger generation the video game reset generation.... They are so used to when their "game" isn't going right- they just can press a friggin' reset button and start over... or better yet- get a "cheat code"..... The world really isn't put togethor that way.

I say reinstate the friggin' paddle.

Mike

Zach C.

May 22, 2010
Southeast, USA
mfaith91 said:
See... this is one of those links I won't ever click on.... I don't want to know the details, nor the specifics. While I realize we work this shit on a daily basis... sometimes I'd like to enjoy NOT having to have it in my face.

What's this world coming to...

Well- it started when they said we couldn't spank our kids...

Then they took the paddle from the principal...

Then they said that teachers had to teach to a "test"...

They also said that everyone get's to get on the team, and everyone gets a trophy.

I call this younger generation the video game reset generation.... They are so used to when their "game" isn't going right- they just can press a friggin' reset button and start over... or better yet- get a "cheat code"..... The world really isn't put togethor that way.

I say reinstate the friggin' paddle.

Mike

I agree 110% . All of our guys had to have critical stress management after this.

We responded to a MVC with injury and one kid that was driving (He was 16) said I wish I could just restart everything like a video game. :roll: He was doing 90+ MPH in a 55.

Zach

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.