Motionbrite Fire/Rescue Animated illuminated vehicle magnets

motionBrite

Jul 16, 2010
Boca Raton, FL
Vehicle magnets that have flash patterns and illuminate at night!!!! BRAND NEW TECHNOLOGY!!

We can custom create any logo you have in mind as well as have products already developed for the fire/rescue industry

CHECK US OUT: www.motionbrite.com

Youtube.com/motionbrite <to see the magnets in action

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
This technology is not brand new, and it has been applied to public safety applications now for at least 5 years..

Cool product, bad product description in your post- IMO.

Can you do some videos of it in direct sunlight? I would not mind seeing those.. I'm hoping these are much brighter than the ones I saw in 2006...

ISU_Cyclone

May 21, 2010
SE Wisconsin, USA
unlisted said:
This technology is not brand new, and it has been applied to public safety applications now for at least 5 years..

Cool product, bad product description in your post- IMO.

Can you do some videos of it in direct sunlight? I would not mind seeing those.. I'm hoping these are much brighter than the ones I saw in 2006...

The product is designed to be illuminated at night. I don't see what a daytime video would prove other then yes, indeed these are meant for nighttime use.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Sorry, I thought this would work during the day as well.. disregard. I still say the tech is not new.. it looks like electroluminescent panels to me..

Brightness 3,5~13 cd /sqft

Ideally, I would want the lights to be "visible" during the daytime before considering replacing an arrowstick or reflective "Stay back" decal..

Definitely better suited for media advertising IMO. Would be great for display vehicles at fire/police conventions.

motionBrite

Jul 16, 2010
Boca Raton, FL
These are similar to EL panels but a different technology. I have never seen el panels on any emergency vehicle application at all and neither has any of public safety companies I have spoken with to compare it to. During the day time the vehicle magnet is a full color vinyl decal that is visible and at night it comes to life which is better then reflective tape because reflective tape is only useful when light is projected on it. But to each is own, if you like it great! If you don't oh well! :D

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.