Motorcycle Microphone Mount

May 21, 2010
Wilmington, MA
Does anyone have any idea where I can get a mount that will allow me to put a mic clip on to the handle bars of a motorcycle.

Recently did an install of a Kenwood mobile radio on to a police Harley but can't find anyone to mount the microphone.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason

Phillyrube

May 21, 2010
Flatistan
Reliable Radios said:
Does anyone have any idea where I can get a mount that will allow me to put a mic clip on to the handle bars of a motorcycle.

Recently did an install of a Kenwood mobile radio on to a police Harley but can't find anyone to mount the microphone.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason

I can send you a photo of the mount for a CB mike on a Harley. Usually the motor officers wear a headset and mike that plugs into the radio.

bobbyj

May 1, 2012
Bellingham, MA
jamesjones121 said:
check home depot for a 1 inch to inch and a quarter pipe hanger once you see the item
you should be able to see how it could work

I as going suggest the same time of thing, but with a u-bolt...pipe clamp/hanger should work great. Otherwise, check out CB shops...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.