Wanted Motorola APX

Status
Not open for further replies.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Wanted:

Motorola APX dual band (v/u) or ideally multiband.

Have cash and also have the following radios available for trade or partial trade depending on what's being offered.

Xts5k mod3 vhf
Xts5k mod2 uhf
Xts5k mod2 800
Xtl5k vhf with 03 and 05 control heads
APX 6000 top display 700/800 mhz. Fire green

And I have a whole whack of warning lights, led minibars, leds, nos red/white dual colour valor lightbar to name a few items.

Last edited:

Jim1348

May 12, 2017
Rosemount
I have a Motorola APX7000 that is VHF and UHF. PM me is you want additional details. I love APCO P25, but when they changed the local Quantar 2 meter repeater to analog only, it took away the main reason that I bought the APX7000.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Still looking. Also just listed a whole whack of items available for sale if anyone is interested in any trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.