For Sale Motorola HT1000 radios narrow band

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2015
Myrtle Beach SC
I have for sale the following items 

4 Motorla HT1000 radios these are narrow band radios . 2 are VHF 16 channels model #H01KDC9AA3DN and 2 are UHF 16 channels model # H01RDC9AA1DN . The 2 VHF radios have been recased and look great and appear to be work fine . 1 of the UHF radios have been recased and looks great and the 2nd UHF radio has not been recased but it still looks good both radios talk to each. I only have 1 UHF and 1 VHF antenna radios will come with batteries not sure of condition of batteries and all will come with chargers . 

I am asking $50.00 each plus 8 shipping or best offer 

please pm me with any questions you may have  also radios will ship with in 48 hours after payment is received . 

I will only accept PayPal for payment 

DSCF7134.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.