Motorola Low Band Radio/Handset mic

JM6402

May 21, 2010
Long Island, NY
Good afternoon-

My Fire Department just purchased a brand new fire engine, and we are stuck in a bind. We currently use 46.xxx for our dispatch channel, so are in need of purchasing a low band radio for our operations channel. Currently we have the PM1200, as that was the only low band available, however the board is trying to get a radio with the HLN1220/HKN1018/HLN1457A
Style mic, the Old Style microphone with hang up clip. This mic style does not work with the PM1200, and I do not believe any radios after the spectra series. If anyone has any options for how to make this work either with our radio, or an older radio for sale that works with this style mic let me know.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
what are the connector styles because it can be made to work.. just needs proper pinout put in the right connector placement...

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
I've got a old syntor x9000 110 watt low band. It comes complete save an antenna and I can program it. PM me if your interested.

Seth

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.