Motorola Minitor 3 and 4 question/repair

rescue52

May 23, 2010
New York
My Squad has Motorola Minitor 3’s and 4’s. Someone went in the engineering and tried to change them from VHF to UHF now I have them set back to VHF but it won’t receive anything. Any ideas what I can to or where I can send them out for repair??

john9912

Oct 5, 2010
Sparta, NJ
VHF pagers cannot be changed to UHF simply by software. There are physical electronic parts and components that are different. Motorola depot discontinued support of Minitor 3 pagers a few years ago. They will not accept them. I'm not sure if they still support the Minitor 4s. You can try Paging and Wireless (pwservice) in Florida. They may be able to help you.

Good luck

rescue52

May 23, 2010
New York
mojo3120 said:
If you send me the codeplug I'll take a look at it for you.

codeplug version 10.012

Pager firmware version 9.40

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.