Motorola MTX8000 800MHz Portables ($50 shipped each) and 800MHz Maxtrac - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin1989

Jul 15, 2012
Southern New Jersey
Motorola MTX8000 800MHz Portables ($50 shipped each) and 800MHz Maxtrac

I have (3) Motorola MTX8000 portable radios model #: H01UCC6DB3AN NX. They cover 806-870MHz. 3 Watt. 16 Channels. Batteries seem to hold an okay charge but are not guaranteed. I have (3) chargers, two standard rate and one rapid rate. One standard charger includes a power cord as well as the rapid rate, the other standard rate does not include a power cord. Each radio includes a belt clip. One radio includes a new OEM Stubby Antenna, the other two radios may require new ones. $50 shipped each or very best offer. The Maxtrac is 800MHz as well, 15 Watts, 16 Channels. Includes desktop stand and HMMN3000 model desk mic. All radios work as they should. I have no use for any of them and they're just taking up space. No reasonable offer will be refused!!!! I accept PayPal only. Please contact me through elightbars or by email at kboscorelli@yahoo.com if interested. Do Not Purchase through Panjo. Serious inquiries only please! I am unable to program these radios.

List Date: 3/25/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Motorola MTX8000 800MHz Portables ($50 shipped each) and 800MHz Maxtrac
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

astaticimages.panjo.com_browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_4da03015_7a33_4718_ba29_130abc89aca0.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.