Motorola Portables, Mobiles & Accessories Updated 2-2-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Hello All!

All prices have been reduced!***

All are described to the best of my ability. Programming is available on a limited basis and not included with a radio purchase. 
Paypal is the preferred way to go. C17LVFD@gmail.com is the Paypal address. When paying, please put in which item number(s) you are purchasing. Items will not be “held” for anyone. All sales are first come, first serve.
Shipping is CONUS only. Shipping is included in the price.
Any questions please ask before buying. C17LVFD@gmail.com is the preferred email address to contact me at.

**Please note that these are also listed elsewhere. I will do my best to keep the list updated. Thanks**

Thanks,
Seth

1) Motorola Astro Spectra Plus W7. 800mhz. This radio has just been tuned and aligned. It was last programmed with CPS 19. Radio is in overall good shape, 8/10 from normal wear and tear. Display is in good shape. This does require the Astro Spectra Plus programming cable or XTL W series programming cable. Currently remote mount configuration.
Model Number: D04UJH9SW7AN
Serial Number: 526CDU00xx
HOST: R09.00.08, DSP: R11.00.03
SECURE: None
Flash Code: 509008-001680-7
Tags
Comes with: Radio, interconnect cable, control head, & mic. (You'll need a power cable, & Brackets)
Asking 225.00 Shipped.
ai269.photobucket.com_albums_jj49_C17LVFD_ELB_2010_13_20For_20710b4d7caa225483bb3f1ddf4b0f3e28.jpg

2) David Clark Interface for Spectra, Astro Spectra, Astro Spectra Plus & XTL5000 W series. This plugs into the standard Spectra plug on the control head, gives you an extra speaker outlet, lets you keep your existing mic and adds an additional headset outlet with a LONG coiled cord for the David Clark headsets. I don’t have a way to fully test this, but it appears to be in working condition.
Model # David Clark – 40107G-01 Interface Adapter & 18667G-19 Headset Adapter
Asking 40.00 shipped.
ai269.photobucket.com_albums_jj49_C17LVFD_ELB_2010_13_20For_20Sale_DSC03528.jpg

4) Motorola MTS2000 Model 2. VHF. This radio has NOT been tuned and aligned. Radio is in 8/10 condition. Radio display is dead. Radio does transmit and receive. Narrow band compliant. Radio is also missing the secure rotary knob under the channel selector. AS-IS.
Model Number: H01KDF9PW1BN
Serial Number: Legit serial number
HOST: 6.7
SECURE: Unknown
Flash Code: 000000-000000-0
Tags: Yes
Comes with: Radio only. If I can find a battery it will be included.
Asking 25.00 Shipped

5) Motorola MTS2000 Model 2. VHF. This radio has NOT been tuned and aligned. Radio is in 9/10 condition. Radio display is dead. Radio does transmit and receive. Narrow band compliant. AS-IS.
Asking 25.00 Shipped

6) Motorola MT2000 Model 2. VHF. This radio has NOT been tuned and aligned. Radio is in 9/10 condition. Radio display is dead. Unable to test. Radio will not read in CPS. Narrow band compliant. AS-IS.
Asking 15.00 Shipped

Take all the MT/MTS2000's for 50 shipped!

7) Vertex VX-351 (AG7B-5) UHF 450-520mhz. This radio is used but in good condition. Radio is in 7/10 condition. Radio does transmit and receive. Narrow band compliant. Radio is in great shape! AS-IS.
Comes with: Radio, good battery, antenna, lapel mic and charger.
Asking 100.00 Shipped

Thanks,

Seth

Last edited by a moderator:

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Kbonk15 said:
What band split is the Vertex vx-351?

450-520mhz. Initial posting has been updated to reflect this.

Secure boards, Flashcodes and Pictures added.

Thanks,

Seth

Last edited by a moderator:

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
MississippiPI said:
I see your post man--still looking for 700/800 Mhz, soon as I get the money..Still use the other one you sold me.

Jimmy

Glad the other one is working for you! Let me know when u get the funds squared away!

Seth

danieldad

Jun 23, 2010
haddon twp nj
.... just gotta say, Seth; -wish that Technisonic did TDMA/phase 2- it's a great (outstanding) rig. In fact, we actually made 2 of 3 wulfs secondary, & installed these as our primary A/G radios. They also had the VHF low band module installed, & 4 band specific 30-40 watt amps (...at cruising at > 3k feet, ya really don't need much more than that!).

That being said, I'm still looking for a "reasonable" p25/tdma-phase 2, in 700/800mhz (-God knows, I've got pretty much everything else, but that,-3 fold). Would really love a portable, needs FPP, multi mode selectable encryption (pd's all encrypted here, though fd/ems/als/oem are 'currently' in the clear, ...with rumors of change coming). Alternatively, I'd go for a mobile too. NO provisions here in our system, for ANYTHING from our vendor, to make their radios available to the "non allocated" services (yup, that'd be ems/als/oem/mut.aid, -of course), at even close to an eBay premium vendor price.

Toss me a line, IF you're able to hook me up. Dan

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
.... just gotta say, Seth; -wish that Technisonic did TDMA/phase 2- it's a great (outstanding) rig. In fact, we actually made 2 of 3 wulfs secondary, & installed these as our primary A/G radios. They also had the VHF low band module installed, & 4 band specific 30-40 watt amps (...at cruising at > 3k feet, ya really don't need much more than that!).

That being said, I'm still looking for a "reasonable" p25/tdma-phase 2, in 700/800mhz (-God knows, I've got pretty much everything else, but that,-3 fold). Would really love a portable, needs FPP, multi mode selectable encryption (pd's all encrypted here, though fd/ems/als/oem are 'currently' in the clear, ...with rumors of change coming). Alternatively, I'd go for a mobile too. NO provisions here in our system, for ANYTHING from our vendor, to make their radios available to the "non allocated" services (yup, that'd be ems/als/oem/mut.aid, -of course), at even close to an eBay premium vendor price.

Toss me a line, IF you're able to hook me up. Dan
Dan,

Understand. Currently have no TDMA stuff but it's coming for me as well. Keep your eyes peeled on the Batboard. Sglass frequently has Tdma radios for sale. They're legit, top of the line and he's a standup guy (also named Seth). Good luck with your quest for one!

Seth

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
That is the second time in my life I've seen a complete working technisonic radio.... I wish I could justify the purchase of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.