Motorola ProRadio and Windows 7

wduda152

Jun 5, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Has anyone been able to successfully get the latest version of Motorola Pro-Radio CPS to work on windows 7? I can't seem to have any luck with getting it to work on my pc.

wkr518

May 22, 2010
42.791127, -73.679758
Been trying on my 64bit Win 7 laptop and desktop. Tech Support says its only compatible up to Vista 32bit and XP 32bit, no 64bit Win 7

and no plans for it to be as the Waris series ( HT/EX/CDM) series is on the long,slow,cruel chopping block anyways

Ended up returning our 2 new Win 7 laptops and scouring for used XP laptops with serial comports.

Good luck!

evac41

May 23, 2010
Fargo, ND
Right click on the Icon and go to the compatibility tab and under the compatibility mode box click the box where it says "Run this program in compatibility mode for:

You want Windows XP (Service Pack 3) or any of the other OS..

I did this and got my XTS3000 and my Spectra programing software to work just fine..

Hope this helps,

Shawn

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.