Motorola siren setup

Sy123

Nov 26, 2019
NYC
hi all

vol emt looking to put a Motorola astro spectra in my car. I know zero about radios, I just bought one on eBay, so forgive me and please try to explain in layman's terms.

model # T99DX+88w Astro
Id # T04KLH0PW3AN-UCM

I have posted below all the equipment that I have so far and wondering if I need anything else.
in addition I am wondering what I would need to have the Motorola Astro Spectra siren, and what programming would need to be done and If it is difficult. ( I have a guy who programs ht1250 and cdm but this would be his first Astro Spectra.
F5302138-9428-44F5-9E7B-F5BDEC5FCFDB.jpegthank you

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.