Motorola UHF mobile radios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmbx3

Jan 5, 2015
Russell, KS
I have the following items for sale, all removed in working condition due to upgrade. No wires cut. Shipping will be from 67665.

First is a PM1500 dual head 100watt UHF 380-470mhz. I currently have it installed in my truck as a single head unit. It includes all brackets, cables, both heads and speakers, an advanced mic, and a standard mic. It has been tested for sensitivity and power output. I'm asking $650 shipped! I've included a screen shot with the model and flashcode.

I can program them if you like...

I prefer PayPal. Shipping can be UPS, or USPS, your choice.

For anymore questions or information pm me.

Thanks

Timimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nosajj

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.