Motorola XTL5000 05 Head

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJH

May 23, 2010
CO Springs&West PointNY
Remote mount, dashmount? Flashcode? Any installed UCM? Accessories?

Any pics? Price looks kinda high without knowing what it breaks down to be (used prcing for a remote mount 800MHz XTL5000 nicely optioned runs an avreage high of $1500 with many XTL's floating in the $700-$1250 range for a high powered VHF unit).

DoubleJ09

Nov 2, 2012
Michigan
I will get pics posted ASAP. I did not realize that they were going for that price. I am willing to take a reasonable offer. It has the remote head. It is in really good shape. It is the 05 remote head with the color display.

PJH said:
Remote mount, dashmount? Flashcode? Any installed UCM? Accessories?

Any pics? Price looks kinda high without knowing what it breaks down to be (used prcing for a remote mount 800MHz XTL5000 nicely optioned runs an avreage high of $1500 with many XTL's floating in the $700-$1250 range for a high powered VHF unit).

The O5 control head does not have a color display it has different backlighting colors such as red, orange, green, and custom. The only color heads are made for the APX which will work on the XTL such as the O3, O6*, O7, and the big daddy O9. There are also one or two more for harsh environments.

It's not my intention to put you down. I just noticed that this is only your second post. You should know that the members here require correct and detailed information.

If you have any questions in regards to reading the flashcode, firmware version, host, and rather the radio has encryption installed. Just send me a PM and I can walk you through getting into test mode so you can get the info direct from the O5 display

So in closing welcome to ELB and I wish you the best of luck.

-Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.