MPC01 Connector Part#?

n4rpd

Registered Member
I have been trying for the past two weeks to find connectors that fit the back jacks on the MPC01 with no luck. I have spent about $20 on various 2.0mm and 2.5mm JST connectors and connector kits and they don't fit. Where in the heck can I find these connectors? Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Rob

Nolines

Silver Supporter
Yes they are amp connectors, the hard part is they are difficult to find, trying currently with whelen, learned they bought them in bulk and don't have the info of who from. Haven't been able to find them anywhere yet. If someone does I need the power connector.

CrownVic97

Veteran Member
I got ya, n4rpd ;)

thatoneiowan

Registered Member
I got ya, n4rpd ;)

These connectors work! I bought the 5 pin and the 7 pin ones and they work. They are not exact matches to what I have so anybody looking for that level of authenticity will be out of luck, but these connectors fit into the MPC01 and make my lights b-link, if you'll pardon the pun...

Nolines

Silver Supporter
Ok I have an update on this...

All praise to Ms Jeri Gustafson of digikey, we now have the correct part for the mpc01, after alot of searching and sending photos...

MTA-100 Series AMP Connectors with polarizing tabs:
The 7 position power connector

The 4 position secondary connector

The insertion tool

They also have the amp connectors for the strobe male and female and pins, let me know if you want me to post that as well.

OP
OP
n4rpd

n4rpd

Registered Member
Ok I have an update on this...

All praise to Ms Jeri Gustafson of digikey, we now have the correct part for the mpc01, after alot of searching and sending photos...

MTA-100 Series AMP Connectors with polarizing tabs:
The 7 position power connector

The 4 position secondary connector

The insertion tool

They also have the amp connectors for the strobe male and female and pins, let me know if you want me to post that as well.
This is great! Thank you all. I am ordering them tonight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzanneBeMe
Top Bottom