MPC01 Connector Part#?

n4rpd

Jul 6, 2019
Colorado
I have been trying for the past two weeks to find connectors that fit the back jacks on the MPC01 with no luck. I have spent about $20 on various 2.0mm and 2.5mm JST connectors and connector kits and they don't fit. Where in the heck can I find these connectors? Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Rob

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Yes they are amp connectors, the hard part is they are difficult to find, trying currently with whelen, learned they bought them in bulk and don't have the info of who from. Haven't been able to find them anywhere yet. If someone does I need the power connector.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
I got ya, n4rpd ;)

640440-4.jpg

640440-5.jpg

640440-7.jpg

Reactions: n4rpd

thatoneiowan

May 23, 2016
Central Iowa
I got ya, n4rpd ;)

These connectors work! I bought the 5 pin and the 7 pin ones and they work. They are not exact matches to what I have so anybody looking for that level of authenticity will be out of luck, but these connectors fit into the MPC01 and make my lights b-link, if you'll pardon the pun...

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Ok I have an update on this...

All praise to Ms Jeri Gustafson of digikey, we now have the correct part for the mpc01, after alot of searching and sending photos...

MTA-100 Series AMP Connectors with polarizing tabs:
The 7 position power connector

The 4 position secondary connector

The insertion tool

They also have the amp connectors for the strobe male and female and pins, let me know if you want me to post that as well.

Reactions: n4rpd

n4rpd

Jul 6, 2019
Colorado
Ok I have an update on this...

All praise to Ms Jeri Gustafson of digikey, we now have the correct part for the mpc01, after alot of searching and sending photos...

MTA-100 Series AMP Connectors with polarizing tabs:
The 7 position power connector

The 4 position secondary connector

The insertion tool

They also have the amp connectors for the strobe male and female and pins, let me know if you want me to post that as well.
This is great! Thank you all. I am ordering them tonight.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.