mpc01/mpc02 programming transporter wanted

mopartim75

Oct 13, 2014
I'm looking for a whelen mgxport transporter to program mpc01 / mpc02 control heads must have all cables and software have 5 whelen dual talons r / b

2 red single talons 2 red linz6 and 4 red 500 5mm smart leds and a ulb42 r/b phantom to trade

LANDJET

Apr 30, 2015
Boston USA
Looking for Whelen Smart Messenger set up or old bars. Whelen BL10000, Whelen Ultra Serial Control, MCP01 etc era equipment

Micro Edge, 

LANDJET

Apr 30, 2015
Boston USA
Looking for the lights Whelen used to make that sat on roof, but when activated rose up in the air to warn oncoming traffic of emergency vehicles ahead. Was told there was another company that also made this type of equipment.

Have interest to purchase working equip not for collection but actual to be used on emergency services trucks that work on the high way,

just our little SLOW DOWN MOVE OVER project

Jun 18, 2013
PA
this company never answers their email
McDermott makes the riser bar your asking about.

They still make the sealed beam version.. and now they have an LED version.

Call them..

I did recently for replacement domes on another light..

they were very easy to deal with.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Looking for the lights Whelen used to make that sat on roof, but when activated rose up in the air to warn oncoming traffic of emergency vehicles ahead. Was told there was another company that also made this type of equipment.

Have interest to purchase working equip not for collection but actual to be used on emergency services trucks that work on the high way,

just our little SLOW DOWN MOVE OVER project
Whelen High-way Riser or McDermott ML are great ideas, but I think they can each have some more lights on the arms. I personally am against the small TA warning bars with text & even the message boards on some trucks, because they text is too small for people (with their heads shoved up their a$$ or buried in their iPhones) to see, let alone read while in motion.

If u want something really attention-getting, Broward County BSO has a tandem axle tanker (Chem 6) at the port that has a triple-stacked FedSig LED TAs; that thing is bright!

Chris Simpson

May 30, 2010
Leavenworth, Kansas
I have a whelen messenger it is the stand alone unit, it doesn't mount in a bar. It has an aluminum housing(similar to the arrow sticks but larger) and it has the basic controller Let me know if you are interested in it

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
There is also a company called supervac that makes risers they are used here by denver pd. I hax one and sent it to scarp metal as I could never move out.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.