mPower Custom Table

tuckerm

Sep 4, 2014
Wisconsin
In the manual for these lights, it mentions a custom table option. Is this something user configurable? I'd like something similar to Red Wire: Flash Color 1; Red/White Wire: Flash Color 2; White Wire: Steady Burn.

Thanks.

tuckerm

Sep 4, 2014
Wisconsin
Without downloading or purchasing anything yet....can I configure the wires like what I mentioned above with it? Or am I still limited?

sykoball01

Apr 14, 2016
Texas
With the programmer, you can set up the light as you described, plus more if needed, essentially you can have 6 different "modes" but you are limited to 1 flash pattern for the light. So you cannot setup a different flash pattern between the red wire and red/white wire and so on. Hopefully they will update the firmware/software to allow this in the future.

tuckerm

Sep 4, 2014
Wisconsin
You've been extremely helpful. This will really help my install plan.

Final question.... I see it's compatible with mpower and intersectors, what about the nForces?

Thank you for all of your help!

sykoball01

Apr 14, 2016
Texas
Unfortunately the nforce are not compatible. This was my hope as well but right now only mpowers, intersectors and undercovers are compatible. Glad I could help :)

Reactions: tuckerm
Oct 20, 2010
Rehoboth, MA
Also fyi, the white wire cannot operate by itself. It only works in combination with the other two wires.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.