mPower Fascia quick question

Dave-O

Jun 11, 2010
Florida, USA
I'm looking to put a mPower Fascia in the side vent area of a Ford Interceptor sedan (Taurus). My question, will the 4" Fascia fit? Or should I get the 3" version? I measured the vent and know they will fit length-wise, but I'm not sure about width. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: The outlined area is where I'm trying to fit the lights.

ai.imgur.com_FLjrJGf.jpg

Last edited:

TACKLEBERRY

Sep 20, 2010
Norton, MA
The 4" will fit.
...but you know what's really a GREAT light there; a Soundoff flush mount Intersector. As much as it pains me to say, seeming I'm a Whelen guy. It can be seen straight on from the front, the rear, and obviously the sides.

Dave-O

Jun 11, 2010
Florida, USA
Thanks for the info. I was also thinking about the intersectors, but I'm leaning towards the mPower right now because I can get them in a trio model without mortgaging my house. I'm a Whelen guy too, but the new trio stuff they have is pricey.

purplegoat88

Jan 20, 2011
NJ
Tri-Color. Soundoff does not call them trio haha but on a serious note the 4" should fit perfectly. I would definitely use a stud mount because I don't think the quick mount will stick very well to that mesh looking surface.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.