mPOWER or nFORCE lightheads?

PolandBlueLights

Jul 13, 2020
Poland
I am going to order dual color blue/white perimeter lights. Which one should I choose? Which one have better, brighter white steady burn option? I am considering mPOWER fascia 3'', 4'', 4x2 and nFORCE grill/deck or surface mount lights.

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
The nForce is by far the superior light, but it is also physically larger and more expensive. But there's no question it's the better light.

PolandBlueLights

Jul 13, 2020
Poland
John Smith thakns for your reply. Price isn't the most important factor for me so if they are better, I prefer pay extra dolars and get better product ;)

EVT

May 24, 2010
Midwest
The nFORCE, as John said, is going to be a brighter light. Hands down, no comparison.

Where mPOWER wins is in it's compact size. That's not to say the output is horrible on them, it's rather good considering the size.

The squads that we build get a mixture of the two depending on where the light heads are mounted on the vehicle.

The only slight advantage the mPOWER light has as far as programmability, is going to be using the configIT module. But honestly there's probably not much you want to do that you can't just use the preset tables for.

Also depending on what you are doing, you could do a poor man's blueprint. Order the data mPOWERs and a replacement BOB.

Last edited:

PolandBlueLights

Jul 13, 2020
Poland
The nFORCE, as John said, is going to be a brighter light. Hands down, no comparison.

Where mPOWER wins is in it's compact size. That's not to say the output is horrible on them, it's rather good considering the size.

The squads that we build get a mixture of the two depending on where the light heads are mounted on the vehicle.

The only slight advantage the mPOWER light has as far as programmability, is going to be using the configIT module. But honestly there's probably not much you want to do that you can't just use the preset tables for.

Also depending on what you are doing, you could do a poor man's blueprint. Order the data mPOWERs and a replacement BOB.
Thanks ;) I am going to order nFORCE and some Intersectors because of their 180 degree light spreed.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.