MS6 LED Red/Blue Pair + License Plate Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffdsmokeeater

Oct 19, 2010
Northern Virginia
I bought these back in September of 2012 from a member here on the board, Tri-State PSE for $145. 

I never got around to installing them and since then, I have moved to Virginia so I no longer have a need for these lights. 

I only took these lights out of the box to power them up and make sure they worked. As shown in the picture, the build date on these is 07/11. 

Color is split RED/BLUE as shown on the box. 

Only selling as a package (license plate bracket included).... I'm asking $125 shipped within U.S.

Would consider trade for Red/White in same lighthead.

20141111_092619.jpg

20141111_092444.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ffdsmokeeater

Oct 19, 2010
Northern Virginia
PM Sent :)

anyone know if these lights can be synchronized? I don't see a sync wire.
Yes, these lights can be synced. The sync wire is shown in the pictures as a yellow wire. This wire is also the change pattern wire.

These items are still for sale. Medicop88 backed out of the deal...... :mad:

Price is still $125 shipped. (includes shipping).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.