Wanted multiple items wanted (combined threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

03crownvic

May 8, 2010
Louisiana
I don't have a camera available, but it has a pair of halogen rotators with a diamond mirror between them. The inside of the bar is very clean, and the chrome on the reflectors is nice and shiny. The red dome is in good condition, even with some scratches and scuffs from use, but there are no breaks or cracks and it is a solid 8 on a 1-10 scale. I would take $60 for it plus the actual shipping cost. Please let me know if you might be interested, thanks.

03crownvic

May 8, 2010
Louisiana
I have several reds that are in new and like new condition, as well as a few in used condition. I also have some blues and clears in the same condition.

PM sent.

EDIT: For any others that want to offer their lens to this member, he insists on seeing pictures, even of a new one.

Last edited by a moderator:

dodoch

Jan 10, 2011
France
hi,

i wanted a teardrop light DIETZ (DZ) with cover and metal plate and box

contact me on my MP

thanks

dodoch

Jan 10, 2011
France
I wanted a HALOGEN version model and all original : original plug and cord SAFCO and support

in red colors.

Thanks

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I believe that, while the strobe version is called the DashMaster, the halogen version is called the DashFlasher.

dodoch

Jan 10, 2011
France
ASH FLASHER FOR THE HALOGEN VERSION ? ok

Members of the forum can to do a confirmation for this halogen version ?

thanks

dodoch

Jan 10, 2011
France
hi,

i wanted a teardrop light DIETZ ( DZ ) red color magnetic in used or new (with box, cover and metal plate dashboard)

thanks

Oct 28, 2010
Kingston NY
dodoch said:
hi,
i wanted a teardrop light DIETZ ( DZ ) red color magnetic in used or new (with box, cover and metal plate dashboard)

thanks
Did you see my ad in the for sale forum? I have a Southern VP Light and took pics. Let me know if you are interested.

Charlie

dodoch

Jan 10, 2011
France
hi,

i wanted the exactly model MX7000 CODE3 use on the LAPD in good condition

contact me on my MP

Thanks

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Hello there,

I understand you saw this:

http://elightbars.org/forums/f18/my-own-mini-aero-cts-beautiful-lil-guy-video-added-20035/

and you want one? :)

emtanderson51 and Eric6913 both have one. The trick is: they custom made those themselves. I don't think they will be for sale, and as far as I know, this model was never offered from Federal Signal. It's a pure product of nice initiative by these 2 members.

Keep hope, though! All you need is a mini AeroDynic 22" frame, fairly easy to find parts and the domes can still be ordered brand new from FedSig. :)

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Those Cal-spec mini Aerodynics are custom built. Federal Signal never built any such thing for any agency as far as I know. Unless someone starts custom building them for the purpose of selling them, your best bet is to build one yourself. You will need to start with the model 22i as it has outboard rotators, each with its own drive motor.

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
stansdds said:
Those Cal-spec mini Aerodynics are custom built. Federal Signal never built any such thing for any agency as far as I know. Unless someone starts custom building them for the purpose of selling them, your best bet is to build one yourself. You will need to start with the model 22i as it has outboard rotators, each with its own drive motor.

And see, i was going to ask why it is called a CTS Areo, as I thought CTS stood for California Twin Sonic. I suppose someone got confused now that I know those are custom.

thanks!

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
HILO said:
And see, i was going to ask why it is called a CTS Areo, as I thought CTS stood for California Twin Sonic. I suppose someone got confused now that I know those are custom.

thanks!

i agree i think they should be called something more like "CA Aerodynic", ( "C" for California and "A" for Aerodynic )

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
If it had been an actual production model, it probably would have been the model 22IC. The "CA" in the 24CA actually meant model 24, California, Alley lights. There ain't no room in the 22 for alley lights.

dodoch

Jan 10, 2011
France
HI,

i want built a mini aerodynic CTS and i wanted lens sections AERODYNIC in red, blue, amber in NOS or excelent condition

propositions in MP

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.