Murfreesboro PD TN new Interceptors! (pic heavy!)

cook2890

Sep 27, 2010
Murfreesboro TN
One marked, lit and in service, thought I would share!

Best Info I can get at the moment, all FedSig, Valor bar in B/W, Impaxx's rear deck, push bumper front and sides, and LAW's. Not sure if all of them will have the single prisoner cages or not, but we will see. MPD818 can probably give better info on the equipment than I can, but I'll try to get answers for anyone wanting to know anything.

iphonepics 636.jpg

iphonepics 637.jpg

iphonepics 638.jpg

iphonepics 640.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cook2890

Sep 27, 2010
Murfreesboro TN
Sorry about the pics, taken with my potato camera at night in the parking garage.

iphonepics 641.jpg

iphonepics 642.jpg

iphonepics 647.jpg

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
This a good looking car!!!

cook2890

Sep 27, 2010
Murfreesboro TN
I'm thinking Setina, but I'm not positive, I'll find out later tonight, and get some better pics of it if you guys want them.

Ok, just found out, it's a GoJotto, along with the gun rack.

Last edited by a moderator:

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
Those graphics are awesome, and they have a sweet warning package. Thems some lucky officers.

MPD 818

May 25, 2010
Murfreesboro TN
jcpse said:
I really like the simple "console free" design/look. Tastefully done lighting package and graphics. I like it a lot!
As an employee of this agency and prior install experience on their cars I am thrilled that they now are thinking more about creature comforts than what is cheapest. For many years MPD cars had simple L brackets on the hump with radio, siren, and light box. Then they began getting smaller consoles, then full size (front of dash almost to the cage) consoles. The last generation of Vics had a vertical Jotto Console.

On this new generation of cars the powers to be put a lot of thought into how the cars would be set up. It was decided to get away from consoles for the equipment. the general feeling was that a console was nice back in the day of a radio, and separate light and siren controls, but that now it is uneccessary. There was also concern that if an officer gets in a wreck and has to get out the passenger side a large console would inhibit that.

The decision to go with a single cage was to allow optimum comfort for the driver. While you can only transport one at a time, we have enough officers to help out and a fairly new transport van that we got last year to help as well.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.