MVSlights.com

Tiller245

Jun 29, 2012
Chester County,PA
Hello everyone!

Sorry i know it has been a very long time since i have been on here and well i missed tgis place. Anyway i want everyones take on MVSlights.com since i just recently purchased some items there and so far cant find any solid reviews on them so all info. and feed back is welcome. 

Thank You

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Hello everyone!

Sorry i know it has been a very long time since i have been on here and well i missed tgis place. Anyway i want everyones take on MVSlights.com since i just recently purchased some items there and so far cant find any solid reviews on them so all info. and feed back is welcome.

Thank You
In the future, I'd recommend asking for advice BEFORE purchasing from a website that you're unsure of. There are so many KO & junk product websites out there and 99% of them have horrible products and service. The only "budget-friendly" lines I'd ever purchase are Louis' SNM E-series, Tom's AWL lights, & Herschel's Whacker products.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiller245

Jun 29, 2012
Chester County,PA
Definitely knock-off products. I got a good laugh at the Robo-Bar.

In the future, I'd recommend asking for advice BEFORE purchasing from a website that you're unsure of. There are so many KO & junk product websites out there and 99% of them have horrible products and service. The only "budget-friendly" lines I'd ever purchase are Louis' SNM E-series, Tom's AWL lights, & Herschel's Whacker products.

thanks and i realized this after purchasing but i was hard pressed on money and in need of a duel color interior bar on a budget and a rear traffic advisor for my crown victoria.

Last edited by a moderator:

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
thanks and i realized this after purchasing but i was hard pressed on money and in need of a duel color interior bar on a budget and a rear traffic advisor for my crown victoria.
Ok bro, but just some friendly advice/future food for thought...while you may save money initially when u go with the most inexpensive option, you'll probably end up spending more money in the long run from having to replace the products (since the cheap ones usually are not reliable or don't come with 5 year warranties that the sellers will stand by, as do many reputable dealers here on the forum).

When you get the product, however, I'm interested in seeing a daytime video of your product and a quick demo of its functions

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
Hello everyone!

Thank You
Um, how about a review of your own since you have experience with them that many (most?) of us don't have...

:popcorn:

Tiller245

Jun 29, 2012
Chester County,PA
Um, how about a review of your own since you have experience with them that many (most?) of us don't have...

:popcorn:
I will do a review of my own if and when I received the products in question. But as of right now just getting other people's views of the company and their products before I eventually do my own

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Well if I recall that company has been banned from multiple Facebook groups for never sending the customers their lights. The owner claimed to be a LEO but turns out he's a security guard.

Reactions: Tony P
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Well if I recall that company has been banned from multiple Facebook groups for never sending the customers their lights. The owner claimed to be a LEO but turns out he's a security guard.
You mean thats not the same thing...?  lol j/k

Tiller245

Jun 29, 2012
Chester County,PA
so update i cancelled my sale and after cancelling the sale they sent the lights after my bank withdrew the funds. this happened a few months ago been busy since this post but this was after multiple emails and calls and almost a call to the New York State Police. But, despite all this think im sticking with strobesnmore for now and buying from recommended places here.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.