Wanted MX7000 internal arrowstick harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
I need an internal harness for an Mx7000 8 head arrowstick. 5+ feet of cable and must have the internal connectors. Lightheads and filters are not needed. Harness only. PM me directly please.

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
@shues there was only one arrowstick harness and its actually being used in an ledx2100 i built.

The rest of the harnesses were the kind to connect rotators etc. To.......and due to building numerous bars, i think i have one of those left :) (which ironically is going to be used in an upcoming build for a local firefighter)

Man that wiring came in handy lol

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Do you know if you need the kind with seven wires for the newer ground side switched ArrowStik or the kind with nine wires for the older positive side switched ArrowStik? The easiest way to tell is to look at the outboard ArrowStik boards. If they take a four-pin connector, you need the seven-wire harness. If they take a three-pin connector, you need the nine-wire harness.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I have a whole bunch of the seven-wire cable, removed from a stand-alone ArrowStik. However, I do not have the internal harness for the MX7000 ArrowStik.

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
I believe its a different connector but I could be wrong, can you send me a photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.