For Sale Mx7000 lower lightheads [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
EHFD_Tower_751 submitted a new listing:

Mx7000 lower lightheads - Flasher/takedowns

Up for sale are 6 lower lightheads (flasher/takedown modules) for the mx7000 lightbar.

They are all in nice shape with some scratches present, but can barely tell (some are a little obvious) $20.00 is for all 6 SHIPPED!!!!View attachment 214090View attachment 214091
If these sell, i will have the following also to list:
2 lower excalibur center domes with amber upper domes
1 brand new mx7000 center lower with used rotator deck and half cylindrical filter (blue)
6 metal stands that hold the black decks to the frame
2 (or...

Read more about this listing...

Last edited:

soutthpaw

May 2, 2018
Sparks, NV
Okay. Let me get some pics of the amber domes for ya.

Send me a list of what excaliber/mx7000 parts ya got and i'll see if we cant do a trade or sale :)
That would be a novel. I have red, blue and amber with clear center lightbars with both rotator and strobe configurations, lowers are halogen. harnesses and mounting brackets, all upper and lower domes. So anything that would be a part of those bars, I probably have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davegrn

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.