Wanted MX7000, LP6000, or XL5000 Sealed Beam

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
I know I'm kind of reaching here, but anyone who has a NOS or near-mint version of these, I am in the market. As loaded with options as possible. R/B or B/B.
If it's an XL5000, my ideal find would be the old Boston PD model (B/B front and R/B rear) with the small clear squares to the front and amber squares to the rear in the center of the reflection mirrors between the rotators.
This is not for a collection, but a workhorse to be used on my POV.
Thanks y'all!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave F

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Thanks to Wolfman, there is a custom MX 7000 in my future. But if any of you lurkers can find that “Boston bar”, I’d still take it.

Reactions: wolfman and Dave F
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.