My 06 Ford Zx3

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
I see...

With all due respect.... what if you got another car first, and then the lights? :|

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
TheGatekeeper said:
Is it the European equivalent to the Ford Focus? :?
The European equivalent of a Ford Focus is a Ford Focus.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
cory y said:
whats wrong with him driving a focus?

No offense no offense please... :|

I didn't write something was wrong with him driving a Focus. But I meant the Focus is an ugly car (even here in Europe) in my opinion, especially with the kinda rides you guys have access to in the US market. ;)

It's all about personal taste of course... ;)

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
TheGatekeeper said:

I didn't write something was wrong with him driving a Focus. But I meant the Focus is an ugly car (even here in Europe) in my opinion, especially with the kinda rides you guys have access to in the US market. ;)

i don't mind it at all. Plus the Focus is on the lower end of pricing, so something else would probably be an unnecessary waste of money.

May 21, 2010
Corbin, Kentucky
I like the focus, I had the ford zx2 a few years back and got a van because the kiddies was not able to get into their car seats by them selves. Now that they are older and can buckle up on their own. I decided it was time for something with better mpg. So I like the hatch design of the zx3. And with the right know how you can get some power out of the duratec engines. It may be a base model on the outside but it is all SVT on the inside.

Besides...Still have the Honda Prelude when I really want to feel some speed.

May 21, 2010
Corbin, Kentucky
TheGatekeeper said:

Eh...there are more powerful cars, Nicer body styles and the such...but with the oil market like it is. I dont have a 90,000 a year job so Ill stick with the small and cheap.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.