My $4 Fleabay Find!!!

unityrv26

Mar 4, 2012
Michigan
Found this on Ebay recently. I was hesitant at first but I knew it was a Hotshot when I saw it. The pics were just of the bottom....none of the chord or dome. She had a ton of other low dollar junk, none of it lighting, priced low.

This was $4 with $11 shipping, but it was "buy it now!!" I took the gamble and snapped her up. I was shocked when it arrived. It's practically brand new, with in tact good chord AND leather flash shield! Spins perfectly.

Can't wait to clean it up and put it on the shelf.

Reactions: JohnMarcson

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
holy cow... I can never find a deal like this.. whenever I go hunting for a deal on antiques I always feel like I'm getting shoved into some dark places.

Nice Find!

Reactions: unityrv26

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.