My 95 Ford Ranger POV

mfpd465

Jul 18, 2010
Cartersville, GA
This is my 95 Ford Ranger POV, has a Federal Signal Vista mini bar and a Federal Signal remote siren.

Federal Signal mini bar has blue/blue flashers up front and red/blue flashers in back, has been upgraded to stobes instead of rotaters and has intersection lights and front takedowns, left/right alley lights.

Federal Signal remote siren has 3 stage light control with 2 aux switches. Has wail, priority and airhorn, and has manuel but idk what the deal is with it sounds kinda annoyin to me. Also has PA.

Will have a video to follow, i assisted a fellow firefighter who does installs for our firefighters and other firefighters and helps the local Sheriffs dept.

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p302 ... %20ranger/

video-

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdi419

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.