My Aerodynic / Aerotwinsonic collection in Germany

trialman

Jun 3, 2011
Berlin Germany
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to present my lightbar collection to you. I hope you like the pictures and enjoy these nice bars. I also put some videos on Youtube so you can see them in action. See my channel: YouTube - ‪lightbarchannel

At the moment I have the following models:

24EAH (red blue)

24EAH-T (red blue)

24RVF-1Z (NYPD)

24MEA (red blue)

24XQ (candy cane)

Please post any questions you might have.

eah1.jpg

eah2.jpg

eah3.jpg

eah4.jpg

eah5.jpg

eah6.jpg

eah7.jpg

eah8.jpg

eaht1.jpg

eaht2.jpg

eaht3.jpg

eaht4.jpg

eaht5.jpg

eaht6.jpg

eaht7.jpg

mea1.jpg

mea2.jpg

mea3.jpg

mea4.jpg

mea5.jpg

rvf1.jpg

rvf2.jpg

rvf3.jpg

rvf4.jpg

rvf5.jpg

rvf6.jpg

rvf7.jpg

rvf8.jpg

xq1.jpg

xq2.jpg

xq3.jpg

xq4.jpg

xq5.jpg

dustymedic

May 21, 2010
Columbus,OH
I remember those candy cane bars, back in mid late 80's all of the rigs at the ambulance service i worked at had those...

Oct 28, 2010
Kingston NY
fireball3 said:
it is a beautiful collection! :thumbsup: the Aero are very popular, we can see now why! :)
you start collecting a long time ago?

Cyril
I am drooling over the NYPD Aero Bar..... I have been posting to get one for my collection.
Thanks for sharing the pics with us all.

PinballCharlie from NY

LawMan902

Mar 29, 2011
FL, USA
Wow! I am jealous! That is a gorgeous collection you've got there. Great bars, and in pristine condition. You have just shown exactly why the Aero is my favorite bar... Did you personally restore all of these?

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Beautiful collection!

I see we have similar tastes, as we share a few of the same models.

I especially like your "24" models with takedown lights.

Thanks for sharing! :D

trialman

Jun 3, 2011
Berlin Germany
Thanks for all the replies.

Yes I restored them myself, some were in good condition, some were pretty horrible. I bought new domes for the RVF and the EAH at Fed Sig in Chicago.

I started to collect about 10 years ago but only had european beacons and some bars at that time. Then I switched to US bars and Aerodynics only in the last years.

fireball3

Oct 25, 2010
Lyon, France

trialman

Jun 3, 2011
Berlin Germany
Yeah thanks for the tip, I managed to polish up most of the domes, but some with cracks and scratches couldn't be saved.

I'm still looking for Aerohawk and All-Lights by the way...

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
God do I love the Aerodynic.........Nice collection you have there. For some reason, putting them on the grass makes them look even better. I'll have to remember that when I take pics of mine. Thanks for posting them!!

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
Yeah, a 4 1/2 panel ADL is a special length designed for the fire/ems service. one thing i did notice though, it has jetstream rotators in the middle. that is definitely incorrect. try and find two more aerohawk rotators to replace them. There were two of them actually on Ebay.de just the other day. see if you can find them again, or pm me for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
Lightbarnut said:
That is a strange one. 4 1/2 panel domes AND no mirrors! Wow. :weird:

yeah, thats the way federal sells them. i have two just like this. i am going to add mirrors when i restore mine though.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
A good bunch of Aeros there, Trialman! Very cool :cool: .

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
I have an NYPD 24RMVF-6Z available if interested, I ship to Germany!!!

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Lightbarnut said:
That is a strange one. 4 1/2 panel domes AND no mirrors! Wow. :weird:
That is an odd set up, especially with the outboard rotators being set so far inboard. Maybe someone was planning on outboard scene/take down lights?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.