Wanted My Christmas Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
ISO the following items.

One Whelen New/NOS or very gently used 500 series strobe head with Clear Lens, prefer non optic or strobe style optic.

The following I am seeking for a department I work for. We are a very small organization, I am not looking for handouts, but please keep prices/offers low, as some of this will even be coming from my own pocket

Two pop in strobe heads with cables

Two Whelen 400 series Strobe heads in the pedastel style mount with Red lens

8 Whelen LIN6 liberty heads in Amber

6 Whelen LED heads which could replace the 73 series strobe heads

12 Whelen 900 series LED scene lights

2 Whelen LIN6 liberty heads in Red

Again, some of the smaller items will be coming from my own pocket. The big ticket items will have to be board approved. Used items are fine so long as being in good working order

Please message me with all offers

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Also seeking the center configuration for the Liberty as shown below, the centered head flanked by takedowns

Attachments

• 42263F01-C844-49D7-A8E1-EF624C7B99D5.jpeg
    42263F01-C844-49D7-A8E1-EF624C7B99D5.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 7

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Also seeking

3 Whelen 64 retrofit plates for/to the Whelen 600 series

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
ISO the following items.

One Whelen New/NOS or very gently used 500 series strobe head with Clear Lens, prefer non optic or strobe style optic.

The following I am seeking for a department I work for. We are a very small organization, I am not looking for handouts, but please keep prices/offers low, as some of this will even be coming from my own pocket

Two pop in strobe heads with cables

Two Whelen 400 series Strobe heads in the pedastel style mount with Red lens

8 Whelen LIN6 liberty heads in Amber

6 Whelen LED heads which could replace the 73 series strobe heads

12 Whelen 900 series LED scene lights

2 Whelen LIN6 liberty heads in Red

Again, some of the smaller items will be coming from my own pocket. The big ticket items will have to be board approved. Used items are fine so long as being in good working order

Please message me with all offers

I have a Linz6 Liberty head that is red that ypu can have for the price of shipping.

The only downside is, half the leds are out. They quit working and I ended up replacing the head.

You could probably send it to Brian or someone and have it fixed.

But as I said, cost of shipping and its yours. Gets it off my shelf. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.