my collection Lightbar,beacon and siren POLAND

fedlight

Jun 18, 2010
POLAND

NPS Ranger

May 21, 2010
Penn's Woods
What you list in #3 as an Aerodynic, is actually a Model 24 AeroTwinSonic. Aerodynics had open reflectors with halogen bulbs. AeroTwinSonics had the same setup as Twinsonics, 2 sealed beam rotators that were synchronized, as well as (usually) 2 sets of inboard flashers as yours has. Except for the lens color, yours looks similar to the NYPD AeroTwinSonics except that I don't see any mirrors between the flashers and the rotators. The endcaps will say Aerodynic because they never manufactured any endcaps saying AeroTwinSonic.

police-jimmy

May 23, 2010
Netherlands (Europe)
Looks like a nice collection.

I don't beleive there are to many collectors in Poland ....

Would you like to trade the aero on the balkony ??

If you need parts to complete the vama and maxim90, I can help you with that.

May 21, 2010
Wilkes-Barre, Pa
WOW, very interesting collection indeed. Nice to see some different lights from those here in the US. Your AeroTwin is an NYPD model that seems to have gotten the full amber treatment. Looks like it is cleaning up well.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
fedlight said:
6.beacon LED (LED-813) (LED 3W) + 12 patern

afedsig.w.interii.pl_eLightbar_forum_20.jpg

afedsig.w.interii.pl_eLightbar_forum_21.jpg

afedsig.w.interii.pl_eLightbar_forum_22.jpg

VIDEO

Who makes this, and how much are they? Also, that switch on top- would that not allow rain to get into it?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.