My counties new "mid-size" Chevy Ambulance VIDEO

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
This is the county I live in newest Ambulance. We are not a huge county. Have a nice 2 story hospital and have 3 ambulances. They decided to go with this Chevy "smaller" ambulance instead of the same Ford/Wheeled Coach (i really liked them though). This is the first unit ambulance here with LED's (these people are finally realizing around here :D )

Front Bar: Whelen Flushmount bar with x7 700 series LED lightheads (4 red, 3 white)

Grille: Pair of 700 series LED lightheads (Red)

Sides: x2 700 series (red) x2 900 series (Red)

Rear: x5 900 series LED's ( 4 Red , 1 Amber)

Siren: Whelen Dual Tone

Speakers: x2 Chrome whelen flush mounted in bumper.

[Broken External Image]:[URL]http://gi151.photobucket.com/groups/s160/NXOG2YHVX8/th_newambulance.jpg[/URL]

embe78

May 20, 2010
NEW JERSEY
nice but the rear light patterns are to quick almost blinding i would see if you can slow the pattern down especially if you are on scene my $0.02

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
embe78 said:
nice but the rear light patterns are to quick almost blinding i would see if you can slow the pattern down especially if you are on scene my $0.02

No kidding... looks like [Broken External Image]:http://images.dmusic.com/v7/emoticons/puke.gif

Show the admin one of the "light studies" that's always posted/quoted here about slow patterns. Use 'liability' for the reasoning. Admin seems to like that word. :|

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.