My custom wecan dominator / liberty duo

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I really like the sync! I think that it'd be so EFFECTIVE if LEO vehicles had a rear deck TA Synced with the duo color Libby, where the Libby would flash in a Cali pattern while responding (along with flashing ends of the TA) and then both go to TA when the vehicle is stopped.

Reactions: got_yogurt

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
That's the coolest liberty I've ever seen. I absolutely love it synced to that dominator. My favorite part is the amber arrow with all of the modules on cruise mode. Outstanding job. What's this going on?

coopers

May 21, 2011
WA
How many vehicles are you issued? I always see you with different types. Love everything about what you posted. Can dominators be synced with cencom software or is it a cantrol thing?

Reactions: got_yogurt

got_yogurt

May 21, 2010
BC, Canada
Not issued any vehicles, they're all shared unfortunately. I custom wired the dominator into the liberties wiring harness, so it's not easy unfortunately

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
That's the coolest liberty I've ever seen. I absolutely love it synced to that dominator. My favorite part is the amber arrow with all of the modules on cruise mode. Outstanding job. What's this going on?
my favorite too!! love the cruise to the TA and back

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.