My Federal Fireball Family 5 Colors (FRANCE)

Fireball

May 14, 2011
France / PARIS
FlashBall red second generation,FB1 blue 2A12, FB11 red A1, FB12 blue A2, FBH11 red A2, FBH12 blue A2, Cycle Signal red

Fireball family 4.JPG

Fireball family 3.JPG

Fireball family 1.JPG

Fireball family 2.JPG

fireball3

Oct 25, 2010
Lyon, France
Fireball said:
Merci Cyril
Les photos sont aussi sur Gyroland.fr,mais je voulais en faire profiter nos amis américains

tu as bien fait!, ... ce sont de belles photos et de beaux gyros NOS, ... maintenant, tu as la totale dans les couleur

Cyril

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Fireball mania
w00t%5B1%5D.gif
!!!

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
That is some good ELightBars bling bling, you have there! ;)

Now that you have all the colors for those FireBalls, what's next on your collector"s target?

Fireball

May 14, 2011
France / PARIS
toon80 said:
That is some good ELightBars bling bling, you have there! ;)

Now that you have all the colors for those FireBalls, what's next on your collector"s target?

my next target is the flashball original version,and Flashball H1 :salivate:

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Fireball said:
my next target is the flashball original version,and Flashball H1 :salivate:

Hehehe, there's always something more, isn't it?

I believe you'll find them. Once again, these FireBalls are nice!

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Dan, any FireBall/Flashball-styles lights you don't have? :D

WOW, you guys never cease to amaze me, as much with the lights as I also can't even to begin to imagine how much research you must do to get all these...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.