Wanted My first lightbar: Streethawk, Jetstream, Twinsonic, Smith and Wesson etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonces

Jan 3, 2012
Orlando, FLORIDA
I am sure this is a bit vague but I finally talked the wife into letting me add a lightbar to the den and I am looking for something old school with Halogen rotators, preferably Blue or Red/Blue. I am a Deputy and have plenty of LED around but a nice old bar would be great. I don't have a ton to spend and I am in the Orlando area but if someone has something to fill the bill, I would love to consider it.

Thank You!!

PaulW

Apr 1, 2014
Rhode Island
Have you checked around locally in your area? I know sometime back I forget which area of Fla. but the PD there where a big user of StreetHawk lightbars which you should be able to find cheap. I am doubting your Dept. has any old halogen bars sitting somewhere forgotten in storage.

Spoonces

Jan 3, 2012
Orlando, FLORIDA
Have you checked around locally in your area? I know sometime back I forget which area of Fla. but the PD there where a big user of StreetHawk lightbars which you should be able to find cheap. I am doubting your Dept. has any old halogen bars sitting somewhere forgotten in storage.
Thank you for your response. I have checked with a few folks and for the most part, they aren't interested in checking or selling. We have a Classic Car in our Fleet that has a Streethawk but that is the only one they'll acknowledge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.