My **insert unit/place** During The Storm

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Let's see what your PSAP/Call Center/Station/Unit (be mature lol) is like during this storm we're getting tonight/today.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Here's my position... We do calltaking and dispatching, we dont have 2 seperate entities... I'm the one that takes your call, and dispatches the units...

ai64.photobucket.com_albums_h191_tritontim47_Mobile_20Uploads_IMG_20110112_020545.jpg

The far left is the phone, next 2 are our CAD and SCOPE, next one is the Phone, and the last one is our Info Access/Internet computer.

We have 4 exact positions like this on the dispatch floor. Plus we have a 5th that is in the EOC for large scale emergencies like tornadoes, massive floods, and such...

Then we have our 55" Vizio LCD that displays our security cameras...

ai64.photobucket.com_albums_h191_tritontim47_Mobile_20Uploads_IMG_20110112_021308.jpg

I'm trying to convince the higher-ups to put a camera at the top of our on-site radio tower that we can control from the dispatch floor... LOL

Then we have 2 of these (one on each side of the room) for TV... 46" Sony LCDs...

ai64.photobucket.com_albums_h191_tritontim47_Mobile_20Uploads_IMG_20110112_021410.jpg

One is usually on The Weather Channel and the other on what ever TV show we want to watch...

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Very nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 21, 2010
Corbin, Kentucky
I would post a pic...but it is against the law to post pictures of terminals capable of excepting link/ncic transactions.

May 21, 2010
Corbin, Kentucky
We where told by Frankfort that the terminal itself, not just the screen could not be visible by the public or photographed.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.