My jetsonic(version JS-1 A2)

Lt.214

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Southwest Ohio USA
This is my most recent addition and my favorite version of the jet series. This is a chain driven/synd version with front alternating flashers. I have it candycane with red ends currently.

These always reminded me of the twinsonics.

Chris

ai839.photobucket.com_albums_zz312_ccr203_Federal_20Jetsonic_20JS_1_20A2_th_FederalJS_1A2.jpg

Lt.214

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Southwest Ohio USA
Thanks for the info. It came to me with the flashers facing front and I actually like them facing front, so I think I will keep it that way.

thanks again,

Chris

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
I believe they were originally supposed to be steady burns…although I have seen the bayonet strobe tubes in them wired to a J20.

dustymedic

May 21, 2010
Columbus,OH
The ordinal chain drive jets rocked. I remember when my old FD had one on our step van rescue and the A/C's car...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.