My new aerotwinsonic model 23 NYPD custom bar Video added!

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
That would have looked great on various different smaller NYPD vehicles.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Nice

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
That....is the neatest custom Aero I've seen in a while! Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of members that have made cool custom Aeros, but this one is pretty awesome. Why didn't Federal think of doing this the first time when they introduced the AeroDynic in 1977. You could have had the Model 22, 23, 24 and 25 series of bars. Can you imagine if they had a bar like this in an all-light version or just like this AeroTwin? I don't think the endlamp versions would work well since you'd have just two rotators, but who knows? Great job on this one of a kind bar!

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
I have 2 very nice frames with no broken screws in them available hint hint.

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Like everyone else said, it is unique, well done and beautiful.

I also wonder why Federal never offered it. Maybe this smaller size would not have been popular at a time where the AeroTwin was on the market and gas guzzling cars were the norm...

Where is the motor? Between the flashers like your other mini-Aeros?

mkent

Mar 11, 2012
united kingdom
Thanks again...motor is under the speaker but up close so you could still get a speaker in there..the aerotwin motor is ideal on his bar..the mini aerotwin I built used a Twinsonic motor through the bulkhead..fits like a dream..

Glad you all like it...it was worth the 7 hours it took to create..

Cheers all

Reactions: Skip Goulet

Skip Goulet

Feb 23, 2011
Midland, TX
I am getting totally blind in my old age. I've looked at all the nice pix of this bar and just now realized that it's an AeroTwin, not an Aerodynic. Duhhhh! :crazy:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.