My New Federal Signal LED Aerodynic 22ADX

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
Hello fellow light collectors!

This time I am proud to present something I have been searching for, for a long time! I finally found a brand new LED Aerodynic. This particular model is a mini-Aerodynic with Solaris leds. It features four front double stacked modules and two side stacked modules. No rear leds. All the modules are red in color.

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_22ADX1.jpg

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_22ADX3.jpg

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_22ADX.jpg

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_22ADX4.jpg

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_22ADX2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Reactions: Rene Foppes

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
I'm not even going to bother to ask for a video, we all know it ain't gonna happen. Nice mini-Aero Solaris.

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
I sometimes smile when I see a thread about "How to power-up my collection, etc."

If you, Eric, were to power up your ENTIRE collection, I wonder what it would take....

Back to buisness: Very cool AeroDynic! :D

Clear outers, red inners... Usually, it's the other way around. Very cool!

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
toon80 said:
I sometimes smile when I see a thread about "How to power-up my collection, etc."
If you, Eric, were to power up your ENTIRE collection, I wonder what it would take....

Back to buisness: Very cool AeroDynic! :D

Clear outers, red inners... Usually, it's the other way around. Very cool!

Thank you to all who replied! These are hard to find and am happy to add it to my collection.

Toon: it's called an electrical sub-station, lol

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
If Eric put the power to his entire collection at one time it would completely black-out the entire state of California and 1/3 of Nevada. :haha:

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
Eric, how do you even know certain models exist? Do you just go through a FedSig catalog and say "I want one of everything?" I didn't know half of the stuff in your collection even existed!

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
philyumpshus said:
Eric, how do you even know certain models exist? Do you just go through a FedSig catalog and say "I want one of everything?" I didn't know half of the stuff in your collection even existed!

yeah, pretty much like that. making it my mission too find the one I dont have.........never ending unfortunately

Reactions: Rene Foppes

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
EL1998P71 said:
I don't know, to me that just seems wrong to jam that many LED's into an Aero. :D

Do you have a full size one to match the mini?

no i do not. maybe one day The led aero is one of the most expensive led lightbars.

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
hawkspringsfire said:
Eric I know you don't post videos but this would be a cool bar to see in action.
The flash pattern really is not that interesting actually. two double-stack modules just alternate with each other, almost like a tow truck bar pattern.

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
ERIC6913 said:
The flash pattern really is not that interesting actually. two double-stack modules just alternate with each other, almost like a tow truck bar pattern.
You are right, that sounds so boring. I think you should put in a box and send it to me. I'll take boring things like that, no sense in having you suffer with possessing such boring things. It's the least I can do. :D

LawMan902

Mar 29, 2011
FL, USA
Very nice find! Not a very common bar. The flash pattern may be a little on the boring side, BUT, it is effective. Our local county fire rescue has these on most of their newer engines, and they definitely grab your attention.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.