My New Federal Signal Mini Light Bar "Chicago Fire Dept. " Style

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
Hello fellow ELB members!

This time I have a cute little new in box mini light bar to share! I picked it up a while back on "the bay." This is a Federal Signal Target Tech Turbo Beam 2000. I originally received it in all clear with no filters. I wanted to do something a little different than just red/blue or similar, so I decided to do it red/green "CFD" style. Thanks for looking and stay tuned........!

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_DSC00019_zpsrcuvtvnl.jpg
ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_DSC00017_zpsilsmxoqm.jpg
ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_DSC00018_zpsoxin83kr.jpg

Richard P

May 23, 2010
Sudbury, On
Looks nice! Im a bigger fan of the original turbos though Kit. I got some target tech projects in the works. Might even replace my liberty with one

Reactions: kitn1mcc

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.