My New Federal Signal VAMA low profile LED beacon

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
Hello fellow followers!

I just received this new 360 degree led beacon from Police-jimmy, a member on this board. It is model LP400, a permanent mount low profile led beacon. it has some really neat flash patterns. my favorite is the rotating effect of chasing leds. it uses the same technology as us here in the US, ROC.

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_LP400.jpg

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_LP4001.jpg

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_LP4002.jpg

Thanks for looking and stay tuned......

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
That's pretty sweet. I've always wanted one of those.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
The forum is Vintage/Collectible... I guess you could make the argument that a rare European light is collectible regardless of age...

It's not being used for response... it's in a collection.... This is the best section for this to be posted in.

police-jimmy

May 23, 2010
Netherlands (Europe)
It took a while but there it is :)

A very cool and very low profile beacon

philyumpshus said:
Cool! It's a treat every time you post something on here. Is that light still in production?

yes, it's still available.

philyumpshus said:
How much does one of these cost? It looks expensive but very bright.

~$360 depending on model.

Another version is the Pilot series that houses 2 discs on top of each other. With a clear dome blue and amber can be combined in 1 light.

And John is correct, it's neither rare or vintage but still a very cool light as all of Eric's are :-D

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.