My new Sirens & Horns app with wind up Q Sirens, 30 Airhorns & More!

Jan 17, 2013
NY
Hey guys, long time member of this forum and this project is something I've been trying to bring to life since 2013. All the sirens and horns in the game are almost 100% identical to their real life counter parts even down to being able to wind up and brake the manual sirens with 9 different Q Sirens, a Model 28, FDNY Style PA300s, Smart Siren and many more, you can check out our video below or read more info below! Let me know what you guys think. This is a dream come true for any real Whacker like me

PC/Mac - https://www.emergenyc.net/product-page/emergenyc-sirens-pro-pc-1

IPhone Apple Store - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/emergenyc-sirens-horns-pro/id1570996001#?platform=ipad

Google Playstore for Android - Coming Soon! (Awaiting review)

EmergeNYC Sirens & Horns brings the unmistakable sounds of Emergency Vehicles to your fingertips. Ever wanted to wind up the mechanical siren or hold down the air horns on a firetruck? These same sounds are used in our realistic firefighting simulator on PC “EmergeNYC” on Steam Early Access. EmergeNYC Sirens gives you that ability with real to life sounds that are so accurate you can’t differentiate from the real thing. Our standalone PC EmergeNYC Sirens App is able to run in the background of other tasks and you can assign hotkeys for you to use these hyper-realistic sounds while playing other games such as

Firefighting Sim
Emergency 4
Roblox
GTA
Farming Simulator
Notruf 112
Beam NG
Police Simulator
Flashing Lights
Into the flames

You name it.

Me and LC are super excited to announce that our EmergeNYC Sirens & Horns Pro app is now live for IOS/PC & Mac and awaiting approval for publishing on the Google Play Store. This is my first mobile project so it has been a learning process but I am really happy to see that it has taken off before the release was even announced. Thanks to some overnight Viral Tiktoks about the app we have already reached #1 paid entertainment and #9 of ALL top paid apps on the app store.

The app has all of the sirens and horns from our successful early access emergency services simulator.
This includes our famous wind up Q Sirens and Electronic Sirens and over 30 different high quality looping Air horns

Some notes

A 3$ Basic and watered down version of the app will go live soon
The app will receive frequent updates on all platforms with fixes, improvements and additional sounds.
The google play store is still reviewing the app and we don't know how long that will take.

EQ2B Old
EQ2B New
4 FDNY PA300s
PA300 Newer Model
Old PA200
Smart Siren 2000
Smart Siren Platinum
Smart Siren Platinum Unitrol
9 Q Sirens
Model 28
PA4000
Whelen 295
Code 3 V Con
Whelen 295HF
Whelen Cencom

Lucianoo220

Jan 30, 2024
Argentina
Hello brother, I wanted to enter to download the game for Windows PC, but the link does not work, I need urgent help, I need it, it is an excellent work of yours, congratulations!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.