My new to me 2014 Dodge charger pursuit with Legacy

13TTPP

Feb 11, 2016
San Antonio, Tx
I'm pretty sure the arrest would have been accomplished peacefully were it not for those silly Ions on the mirrors! If you want a change of pace swing up to Bexar, where the Constables don't take calls & spend all their time serving FE&D's. Except of course for the County "Police" in Pct 3, where word is they get into stuff then call the SO to handle all the complicated report writing procedures.

Glad you walked away and the Mayo remained unscathed!

Reactions: FusionWolf

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Well when you have precious cargo aka the sheriffs son as a ride along and there are 5.56 coming your way and multiple targets with better gear and guns trying to kill you... You do what you have to do to survive lol fuck the car as long as the sheriffs son was not killed im happy.

My LT and Constable say other things... and gave me 2 days off for the car thing but hey your never going to crash a car behind a desk shopping for shiny things and looking at police pursuits like them.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
It can't be that damaged. If it still runs and it's just body damage, then send that mother to the body shop.

Now convincing your SO and the taxpayers to have these mounted on your fleet may be a bit harder to do, but those motherf#$%ers who shot at you will not escape 3,000 rounds per minute will they :D?

Reactions: Station 3
May 20, 2010
Mission, Texas RGV
It sucks that they suspended you for 2 days for that shit bro, maybe now you can go work for the Sheriffs office since you didn't get his son killed and get a new unit with them lol.

Reactions: Station 3

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
It sucks that they suspended you for 2 days for that shit bro, maybe now you can go work for the Sheriffs office since you didn't get his son killed and get a new unit with them lol.
Actually thats in the works but not with Hidalgo County its with another county.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
For now i got my CVPI back before it was taken to the shop to get taken apart and left in a county salvage yard to die. BUT it wont be for long the brass is getting new cars for everyone that does not have one by the end of the year so its temporary... I dont think i will see the new cars tho because i might get hired the next county north of me as a deputy sheriff so lets see what happens. And if i do get hired i will be driving a pick up truck or tahoe thats all they use in that county since its mostly ranch land and off road.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I'll bet it'd be the brightest horse in the state...on a unrelated note, can a saddle hold the weight of a car battery?

umm if the horse can hold garza... the battery wont be a problem... unless its the straw that breaks the camels back?

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
umm if the horse can hold garza... the battery wont be a problem... unless its the straw that breaks the camels back?

Actually im not really fat anymore sadly i never told anyone i got Gastric sleeve surgery but i lost over 100lbs LOL.

Boulder is the fattest one here now HOW DOES IT FEEL BOULDER! jk i love you bro

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
congrats man.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KI_CopCar

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.