My Newest Additions

MIKET2

May 24, 2010
Houston Tx.
Hello To All,

As much as I would like to have these pics on here, I will hopefully be able to in the future through someones

computer. Well just thought I should at least post the names and description as a start. :cool:

1. One red Whelen PA5200, single strobe tube, double flash, One blue Whelen PA5500 with

double strobe tubes, double flash, Rare I hear.

2. Red model 17 Beacon Ray made by Federal Enterprises, early model.

3. Red Whelen Model 33H with Whelen 8000 halogen rotator.

4. NOS Code 3 Stinger Ocilating square flush mount.

5. 2 Whelen superstrobes double flash early models.

6. Early model Unity Par 36 red spotlight with mirror on back

7. Mars Skybolt Combo SW2 beacon with tall base and red/blue inserts in whole dome 2 Par 36 clear bulbs.

Thanks for looking! MikeT2 :cool:

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
MIKET2 said:
1. One red Whelen PA5200, single strobe tube, double flash, One blue Whelen PA5500 with
double strobe tubes, double flash, Rare I hear.

Would love to see pics. Would also like to buy these!

MIKET2

May 24, 2010
Houston Tx.
Thanks sir, I already have a user name @ password with them and pics, I just don't have the hardware installed in my

laptop to transfer pictures or links to other sites, its kind of basic. I will get them up one day.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.